Darby's Dancers Enrollment
- A desire to join, regardless of age or disability
- A means to be transported to and from the Studio
- Regular communication with the Studio’s DD staff
- Responsive and open communication with the National Organization
A formal agreement that all parties agree to conduct selves in an appropriate manner with safety for all being the top priority.
The Dancer fee is $95 annually
- This can be paid by the parents/guardian, Studio Member, or by fundraising.
- No additional cost to the family beyond this fee
If a parent or guardian is interested in volunteering their time to the program, please reach out to either the studio member or the National Organization at any time.