DD Studio Gold Enrollment
- A dance studio willing to donate studio space and a teacher one hour a week
- Dance education classes will be taught through the studio’s outlets (in the studio and/or online) by a certified dance instructor
- Recruit teen volunteers permitted to assist participants
- A formal agreement that all parties agree to conduct selves in a professional and respectful manner regarding each child and their family with safety being the top priority.
- Dance Studio has an annual fee of $995.00
- One teenage volunteer for each special needs dancer
- A person to coordinate your fund-raising efforts
- A communication coordinator between the national organization, dance studio and the participants
- Pay annual membership dues on-time
- Ensure dance participants are registered and paid on-time
"We have always wanted to start up a special needs program, but wasn't sure how to best do that. As soon as we met Valerie at Studio Owner's University, we knew that this was what we were looking for. We started our Darby's Dancers program in 2017 and it continues to grow every year. It is one of the programs we are most proud of at our studio and are so happy to be a part of this organization."
Liberty Dance Center, Owner
Waukesha, WI, Gold Member