DD Studio Silver Enrollment
- A dance studio willing to donate studio space and a teacher one hour a week
- Dance education classes will be taught through the studio’s outlets (in the studio and/or online) by a certified dance instructor
- Recruit teen volunteers permitted to assist participants
- A formal agreement that all parties agree to conduct selves in a professional and respectful manner regarding each child and their family with safety being the top priority.
- Dance Studio has an annual fee of $495.00
- One teenage volunteer for each special needs dancer
- A person to coordinate your fund-raising efforts
- A communication coordinator between the national organization, dance studio and the participants
- Pay annual membership dues on-time
- Ensure dance participants are registered and paid on-time
"The Darby's Dancers program has been such a blessing to our Dance community. It is such a joy to watch the happiness and growth in these amazing young people. It's literally the highlight of my week!"
Dance Express, Owner
Mankato, MN, Silver Member